Information For New Clients Attending Crows Nest NSW Location
Address for appointment:
Excen Corporate Centre, 119 Willoughby Road, CROWS NEST 2065
About The Location
- Convenient location within short distance from Sydney CBD
- Buses available close by to and from city, Chatswood, Balmoral and North Sydney
- Bathroom facilities
- Shops, cafés and food outlets close by
- Reduced fees for pensioners, students, single mothers and unemployed
- Flexible appointment times including evenings and weekends
There is two hour free parking available in the Holtermann Street and Hume Street car parks. Metered street parking and one hour street parking is also available.
After hours appointments
If your appointment is scheduled after 5:00pm or on Saturday, please send SMS on arrival to 0418 226 961. I will then meet you at the front door.
Fee for individual 60 minute consultation is $170.00. Fee for couple's 90 minute consultation is $230.00. (Fee for special circumstances by negotiaton.) Payment is required at time of appointment. Acceptable payment is by EFTPOS, MasterCard, Visa or cash.
If for any reason you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, 24 hours notice is required otherwise full fee is applicable. Exceptions apply for emergencies only.
If you have provided your mobile phone number, you will be sent an SMS reminder the day before your appointment.
Confidential Information Form:
Please select the appropriate Confidential Information Form below. To save time I recommend that the form be completed on your computer prior to attending your counselling session. If you are unable to do this, it can be done on your arrival at your appointment.
The following etiquette is expected in the counselling room:
- Respect be shown to all parties.
- If the appointment is for a couple, then the counsellor regards the couple as the client and works impartially towards the couple's healthy reconnection.
- All parties agree to refrain from contemptuous language.
IMPORTANT: It is required that BOTH PARTNERS fill out the form for couples.
The form can either be printed once completed and brought into session with you or it can be sent back by email using latest version of Adobe Reader. Please ensure that the form is signed. This can be done digitally within Adobe Reader. You will need to save the PDF form to your computer first.